It’s been a while since we’ve done the "shuffle" meme, so I’ll start it off today. The rules are simple: Put your Zune/Ipod/Media Player/Whatever in shuffle mode and write down the first 10 things it plays at you. It’s okay to bail on a song if it sucks, but you still have to put it on the list.
Today, my Zune is having some pretty heavy mood swings. It’s either very mellow, or very angry from one minute to the next.
- Thomas Dolby – I Love You, Goodbye
- Cubanate – Oxyacetylene
- Enormous Richard – The Chemistry Song
- The Police – Don’t Stand So Close To Me ’86
- Scorpions – You’re Lovin’ Me To Death
- Concrete Blonde – Everybody Knows
- Hooverphonic – Every Time We Live Together We Die A Bit More
- Combichrist – All Your Bass Belongs To Us
(Yes, he totally screwed up the meme on that one)
- VAST – Thrown Away
- Lonnie Mack – Wham
And one bonus track: Meat Beat Manifesto – Edge Of No Control Pt. 2